September 2015 Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Market Report
Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Market Report
Want to know what happened during the September 2015 Cincinnati Real Estate Market and Northern Kentucky Real Estate Market sales period? You have come to the right place. Read on to get the latest statistics and information in the September 2015 Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Report. Home sales continued to show strength and with the start of school and people returning home from vacation there has been a slight increase in homes for sale as compared to the summer overall.
Cincinnati, Ohio - Hamilton and Clermont Counties
In September there were 981 homes that closed during the month for Hamilton County and 256 homes that closed for Clermont County. Homes that went pending in September were 807 for Hamilton and 211 for Clermont County. Pending status means they had an offer accepted and were awaiting closing pending inspections, appraisals, financing etc.
- The average listing price for homes in the Hamilton County area was $243,347.00 with an average selling price of $183,133.00.
- Hamilton County homes during the September time frame were on the market (Days on Market) for an average of 86 days.
- There are currently 3,585 homes available for sale in Hamilton County.
- The average listing price for homes in the Clermont County area was $216,433.00 with an average selling price of $169,295.00.
- Clermont County homes during the September time frame were on the market (Days on Market) for an average of 78 days.
- There are currently 916 homes available for sale in Clermont County.
Ready to Sell or Buy a Home?
If you are ready to sell or buy a home I welcome the opportunity to assist you in that venture and encourage you to call, text or email me today (contact information below)! Feel free to also connect with me or contact me on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram.
About the author: The above information regarding the “September 2015 Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Market Report” was compiled by Paul Sian of HER Realtors.
I work in the following Greater Cincinnati, OH and Northern KY areas: Alexandria, Amberly, Amelia, Anderson Township, Cincinnati, Batavia, Blue Ash, Covington, Edgewood, Florence, Fort Mitchell, Fort Thomas, Hebron, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Madeira, Mariemont, Milford, Montgomery, Mt. Washington, Newport, Newtown, Norwood, Taylor Mill, Terrace Park, Union Township, and Villa Hills.
Visit my website at www.CinciNKYRealEstate.com & my blog at www.CinciNKYRealEstate.com/blog.
© 2015, Paul Sian. All rights reserved.