March 2016 Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Market Report
Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Market Report
Want to know what happened during the March 2016 Cincinnati Real Estate Market and Northern Kentucky Real Estate Market sales period? You have come to the right place. Read on to get the latest statistics and information in the March 2016 Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Report. Home inventory is still low around the Greater Cincinnati area which means buyers are having a harder time finding a home that they like and this also causes those thinking of selling their home to sit on the sidelines for fear of not finding a home if they do sell.
Cincinnati, Ohio - Hamilton and Clermont Counties
In March there were 896 homes that sold during the month for Hamilton County and 255 homes that sold in Clermont County. Homes that went pending in March were 754 for Hamilton and 237 for Clermont County. Pending status means they had an offer accepted and were awaiting closing pending inspections, appraisals, financing etc.
- The average listing price for homes in the Hamilton County area was $281,961.00 with an average selling price of $193,780.00.
- Hamilton County homes during the March time frame were on the market (Days on Market) for an average of 83 days.
- There are currently 2,719 homes available for sale in Hamilton County.
- The average listing price for homes in the Clermont County area was $237,587.00 with an average selling price of $185,062.00.
- Clermont County homes during the March time frame were on the market (Days on Market) for an average of 68 days.
- There are currently 600 homes available for sale in Clermont County.
Ready to Sell or Buy a Home?
If you are ready to sell or buy a home I welcome the opportunity to assist you in that venture and encourage you to call, text or email me today (contact information below)! Feel free to also connect with me or contact me on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn or Instagram.
About the author: The above information regarding the “March 2016 Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Market Report” was compiled by Paul Sian of HER Realtors.
I work in the following Greater Cincinnati, OH and Northern KY areas: Alexandria, Amberly, Amelia, Anderson Township, Cincinnati, Batavia, Blue Ash, Covington, Edgewood, Florence, Fort Mitchell, Fort Thomas, Hebron, Hyde Park, Indian Hill, Kenwood, Madeira, Mariemont, Milford, Montgomery, Mt. Washington, Newport, Newtown, Norwood, Taylor Mill, Terrace Park, Union Township, and Villa Hills.
Visit my website at www.CinciNKYRealEstate.com & my blog at www.CinciNKYRealEstate.com/blog.
© 2016, Paul Sian. All rights reserved.