August 2016 Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Market Report
GREATER CINCINNATI REAL ESTATE MARKET REPORT
Want to know what happened during the August 2016 Cincinnati Real Estate Market and Northern Kentucky Real Estate Market sales period? You have come to the right place. Read on to get the latest statistics and information in the August 2016 Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Report. Home inventory is still low around the Greater Cincinnati area compared to a year ago and sales are also up.
CINCINNATI, OHIO - HAMILTON AND CLERMONT COUNTIES
In August there were 1154 homes that sold during the month for Hamilton County and 290 homes that sold in Clermont County. Homes that went pending in August were 833 for Hamilton and 253 for Clermont County. Pending status means they had an offer accepted and were awaiting closing pending inspections, appraisals, financing etc.
- The average listing price for homes in the Hamilton County area was $273,363.00 with an average selling price of $181,193.00.
- Hamilton County homes during the August time frame were on the market (Days on Market) for an average of 70 days.
- There are currently 2,911 homes available for sale in Hamilton County.
- The average listing price for homes in the Clermont County area was $237,280.00 with an average selling price of $181,193.00.
- Clermont County homes during the August time frame were on the market (Days on Market) for an average of 62 days.
- There are currently 697 homes available for sale in Clermont County.
READY TO SELL OR BUY A HOME?
If you are ready to sell or buy a home I welcome the opportunity to assist you in that venture and encourage you to call, text or email me today (contact information below)! Feel free to also connect with me or contact me on social media via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn or Instagram.
About the author: The above information regarding the “August 2016 Greater Cincinnati Real Estate Market Report” was compiled by Paul Sian of HER Realtors.